Friday, 27 September 2013

Live Local Greens finds stardom...

I just wanted to write a quick update to let you know some exciting news in the world of Live Local Greens.

I was approached to write an interview for food website Gourmandize UK & Ireland, talking about my cooking, the blog and a few other things.

So here it is!

Head on over to http://www.gourmandize.co.uk/member-kTOMEj-interview.htm to read the whole thing.

Thanks to all the folks at Gourmandize for asking me to be part of your wonderful website!

Live Local Greens's interview


Interview by LaurenceInterview by Laurence

We interviewed Live Local Greens!

Visit the blog: Live Local Greens.

See profile page and recipes
Discover Live Local Greens's favourite recipe: Moroccan roasted squash with spiced chickpeas


"... if you have any ideas or suggestions for how to cook with seasonal veg, I would love to hear them!"


Hello Live Local Greens, so tell us...


When did you begin your blog and what inspired you to start it?

I have only recently started the blog, as I had just signed up to the Local Greens veg bag scheme and I wanted to share how I cooked the various vegetables they provide. I really enjoy cooking and experimenting in the kitchen, and lots of my friends told me I should start a blog, so I finally did it!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that - it's always great to get an insight into the "person behind the blog". :)
    I look forward to your dream cook-book when it comes out and *hopefully* an amazing veggie restaurant! :D
    I've been veggie since my 13th birthday (20 years on Tuesday! Shh!) and have never regretted it! I'm just such an unconfident cook though, I end up falling back on oven-pizzas and pastas when I get stuck or don't have the energy - and then hate myself for it!

    I've started our veggie box scheme up again recently and still have some spring onions and corn-on-the-cob to use up. I'm thinking if I get (ok buy) a quiche, I could do (aka Google a recipe for) potato salad with the spring onions and just have the corn-on-the-cob as a side, drenched in butter with a hint of salt and pepper...? Next time... Who knows... I might even try make the quiche! :D

    Keep up the amazing work - I am really enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete